Coach Liam will run a few programs before tennis team begins on June 20th.
1) Evening Kids’ Program
Mondays and Wednesdays: 4:30pm to 5:15pm for kids ages 5-8, and from 5:15pm to 6:15pm for kids ages 8-11. Starts on Wednesday, June 1st with the last session on June 15th. $75 for the whole program, which is $15 a session, while drop-in is $20.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 4:30pm to 5:30pm for kids ages 12 and over. $90 for the whole program, which is $15 a session, while drop-in is $20.
2) Cardio Tennis will be held on Saturdays from 9-10am for adults who would like to get some exercise on the weekend. The first session will be Saturday, June 4th. $20 per person.
3) Men’s Night on June 7th ($25 to sign up). Matches will be played and drinks and snacks will be provided.
4) Ladies’ Night on June 14th ($25 to sign up). Matches will be played and drinks and snacks will be provided.
5) Kids’ night on Friday June 10th for kids age 12 and under from 6pm to 8pm. A night of games where pizza will be served ($30 to sign up).
6) Private lessons will be held at the most convenient times for clients. Contact Coach Liam at (915) 383-9076 to schedule a lesson (1h lesson is $75, 30min lesson is $40). Adult clinics may also be scheduled at any convenient time during the day or in the evening. $25 per person for groups of 4.
7) Coach Liam will also provide stringing services which are $18 plus the price of the string (between $12 and $15 extra). He has access to tennis products of the brand Tecnifibre if people have an interest in buying any rackets or tennis products.